1. I know where the shortest privy lines at Faire are located.
2. I know that the term "Wench" is a state of attitude, not a derogatory term.
3. I know how to "high four."
4. I know how to be flirtatious, seductive and not upset soccer moms/grandmas all at the same time.
If you can answer "yes" to all of these questions, then you are an expert in The Wenchly Way!
Madame Dee is looking for knowledgeable wenches like you to step forward and impart your wit and wisdom as a volunteer "Auntie Wench" to guide a "Lil Wench's" first steps into Wench hood!
Local 42's membership has grown by leaps and bounds over the last few years and we want to make sure that No Wench is Left Behind! By volunteering to be an "Auntie Wench", you will impart your experiences of correct and proper wenchiness to a new member of our Local.
"Auntie Wenches" will work with their "Li'l Wench" at faire, guiding them through the intricate techniques of Wenching a hapless victim, how to keep themselves safe at faire, and any other information they need to help them feel more at home in Local 42.
1. I've joined the IWG and read the Little Brown Book, but I'm still confused about what a wench is or does.
2. I want to help in a Wenching, but I'm just not sure exactly what I'm allowed to do.
3. I've been a member for a few years, but I still feel lost! Help me!
4. I've been coming to Faire for years, but I still don't understand what being a "pinned Wench" means.
5. I'm new! I don't have a clue! Help me, Madame Dee!
If you can answer "yes" to any of these questions, help is on the way!
The Wench Welcome Wagon Committee was designed to come to your rescue. This team of wenches is working to make your faire experience as a Wench fulfilling, fun, and knowledge-filled! You will be paired up with an "Auntie Wench" who will act as your mentor at faire for one season. "Auntie Wench" will work with you to answer all those pertinent questions and impart her Wenchly wisdom to help you become the Wench you would like to be! Contact any of the members of the Wench Welcome Wagon Committee.